This page provides links to PDF versions of information sheets I've
produced at various times.
Teaching materials were designed to be shared - a mixture of slides from talks and handouts. Notes are predominantly for my own revision, but may be of use to others.
Disclaimer applies: I accept no responsibility for inadvertant mistakes, differences to local protocols, or changes in practice not yet reflected in my notes.
- Teaching materials for Emergency Medicine
- Pre-hospital care
- Talk on the 2016 NICE major trauma guidelines
- Teaching materials for first aiders
- Pharmacokinetics in the form of a 'how-to' guide - minimal consideration of derivations.
- Details on derivations and some more involved methods are in this version.
- Mathematical principles
- Algebra problems, to practice rearranging equations, along with solutions.
- Short account about logarithms. Basic for a physicist, but may be of use to those who need to use logs but haven't had chance to learn what they represent.
- Statistics for the ISBM course. The precise content reflects the Cambridge course, but hopefully the information will be useful to others.
- Critical Appraisal
Back to Home page